Next Open Mic: Sunday July 30th, 2023 3pm ET/12pm PT

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi Elijah, thanks so much for playing!  I really enjoyed your interpretation of Take 5, it was so fun to hear.   Also, sorry I got your name wrong, I should have let you introduce yourself ;)

Looking forward to hearing you and your student next time!

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

It's funny. The way you pronounced my name is like it sounds in Russian. So it's cool) Thank you!

Carmen Rocha
Carmen Rocha

Hi Leah, 

Thank you, yes I hope I can make it, hopefully I can invite some friends to join/share too!!? 

?:)

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

By the way, where are we gonna see the recording? I forgot. I remember that I watched the previous OMN, but can't find it. 

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi Elijah, you can request an edit of your performance by emailing jess@lessonface.com .  Lessonface doesn't share recording of the entire open mic for privacy reasons. 

Hope that helps!
Leah

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

Thank you!

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

Dear team kindly made the cut of my performance on the last OpenMicNight. Thank you guys!
Take Five. Improvisation by Elijah Bogdanov
[[{"fid":"78149","view_mode":"teaser","fields":{},"type":"media","field_deltas":{"1":{}},"attributes":{"class":"media-element file-teaser","data-delta":"1"}}]]

Carmen Rocha
Carmen Rocha

Thank you for sharing Elijah!! 

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

Thank you for listening! I'm always happy to spread "the voice")))

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi all, just a heads up that the next open mic will be January 31st.  The link to sign up is Lessonface.com/OpenMicNight . 

We'll also be having our Winter Recital on Dec 13th - Lessonface.com/WinterRecital.   The recitals are slightly more geared towards younger students, but all skill levels and ages are welcome. 

Hope you can one or both of these : ) 

Leah

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi all!  Just wanted to let you know that our next open mic is Sunday April 25th.  Sign up at https://www.lessonface.com/openmic

Be sure to share the link with your family and friends so they can enroll as audience members and hear you play!  And afterwards, feel free share your thoughts and reflections with the Lessonface community here.  

See you there!
Leah

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi all!  I just updated this thread to feature our next Open Mic date, Sunday July 25th, 2021, 3pm ET/12pm PT. 

As always, both students and teachers are invited to share their music with the community in a friendly and welcoming environment.  Sign up at https://www.lessonface.com/openmic.  Share the link with your family and friends so they can enroll and watch you play.  

Looking forward to hearing your music!

Leah

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hello!
Our next Open Mic will be Sunday October 31st.  Same time and place as usual (https://www.lessonface.com/openmic) and our very first Halloween-themed Open Mic.  It's a long way off, but never too early to start planning your piece -- and your costume!

Pro tip: a disguise is the perfect strategy for fighting stage nerves.

Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor

Hi, Leah! What platform are we going to use this time? Is it Zoom or the other one?

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi Elijah, we'll use Zoom on Sunday.  

As usual, for all performers, write your name in the chat if you intend to play.  I'll assume everyone else is there as an audience member.  Performers, please keep your pieces to 5 minutes or less. 

Thanks and see you Sunday!

Leah

Pages

Loading cart contents...
Load contents