Lesson Feesfrom $15.00 / 30 Minutes
I have an American Boston, MA accent. I have teaching experience. I have tutored students from around the world, of different ages, and with different English speaking abilities. I have taught formal lessons with text books and informal lessons with free talking conversations. I feel that my intelligence, work and life experiences, compassion, empathy, kindness, friendliness, and honesty allow me to have teaching skills.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Massachusetts Boston. I have a 3.8 grade point average and graduated with high honors. I also have a teaching English as a foreign language certificate from the Teaching English as a Foreign Language Professional Development Institute. I have worked for a few English as a second language online companies from home.
I am a Christian, mom, church member, friend, teacher, singer, dancer, writer, entrepreneur, music, book, and food lover, book reviewer, beta reader, daughter, sister, niece, cousin, and woman with a mixed background who is still trying to future things out and enjoy life.
I allow students to have a say in how classes are conducted.
- Tutored Korean adult students in English as a Second Language online from home
- Assisted students with their English speaking, reading, pronunciation, grammar, and comprehension
- Utilized different textbooks for students teaching English grammar at different levels
- Engaged in conversation about myriad topics with them to practice their English-speaking skills
• Interacted with students of different English-speaking abilities and exercised patience with those who spoke less and challenged those who spoke more
- Corrected grammar, pronunciation, reading, comprehension, and speaking mistakes while also answering questions that students asked
- Shared information about the United students shared knowledge about Korea and got to know each other and learn from each other
I have a laid back and fair teaching method.