Guaranteed Great Online Music Lessons
Lessonface offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your first lesson taken through the Lessonface platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within two business days of having attended the lesson and let us know. We are happy to schedule you with another teacher or issue a full refund for the first lesson and any subsequent lessons paid.
Great Online Music Lessons Made Simple
An inspiring teacher is one of the most life-changing interactions people - especially kids - can have. We have sought to create a logical and fair marketplace where students and teachers can make those connections, safely, with ease, through online lessons.
- Qualifications and Vetting: Lessonface staff vets teachers with our set of qualification guidelines and a face-to-face online interview. Read more about our selection process.
- Transparency: The teachers' full names are displayed, along with their rates and reviews.
- A Fair Exchange: Teachers set their own rates, so students have a variety of options for level and pricing.
- Checks: Teachers who are listed as teaching children are required to go through a criminal background check.
- Peer Reviewed: All student reviews you see on Lessonface are from real students who have taken lessons with the teacher on the Lessonface site.
- Family-friendly: Lessonface is COPPA compliant and was built to support multi-sibling families with ease. Read more about Lessonface for parents and kids.
- Tech Support: Lessonface provides a built-in video conference system that is high performing and secure. We are here to help troubleshoot problems and hopefully solve them.
Other questions about how it works? Check out the How It Works page, read our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us. If you're ready to start booking lessons, get started by choosing your instrument from the list below.