The Self Sufficient Flutist Master Class - March 2020
The Self Sufficient Flutist is a teaching method Hadar has developed and used both in her private practice as well as in flute workshops around the world. Its goal is to help flutists strengthen their musical independence, regardless of their musical genre.
"I achieve this by using interactive exercises I came up with in order to deepen their connection to harmony and rhythm to the point that they could even accompany others, making them more aware and able to engage in their musical surrounding."
March 25, 28, and 31, and April 4 at 11 am US Eastern Time
online at Lessonface
1:1 LESSONS WITH HADAR
You can also book online private lessons with Hadar on Lessonface.
Check out her profile
Contact us by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Hadar Noiberg is a uniquely gifted flutist/composer and improviser-an amazing performer who is also a dedicated, articulate and passionate teacher. Hadar has developed a wonderful approach to teaching improvisation and jazz harmony, which she calls “The Self Sufficient Flutist” that is applicable to every type of music in a way that goes far beyond a “jazz niche”, focusing extensively on Brazilian music, particularly choro (she is one of the greatest choro players I’ve ever met) as a gateway for classical players to understand groove, rhythm and harmony."
- Keith Underwood
What Self Sufficient Students Have to Say:
Hadar has an amazing skill to find the exact way to help any student grow, and find a way to learn something and implement it right away in their music. I love to new setup, where every class have a subject which we do "group lesson" on, before going a head to individual work. -Bud Anin-Aminof
Sign up once for all three sessions! Choose if signing up as auditor or performer. If signing up as a performer, please message the teacher to inform the date you would like to perform. All enrolled students get lifetime access to recorded sessions.
• Enrollment fee covers all three sessions.
• Students that sign up for a performer seat are able to play and get feedback from Hadar (in a single slot), and are able to join all sessions as auditors and participate in Q&A.
• Students that sign up for auditor seats can watch all sessions and participate in Q&A.
• Each session is 90 minutes long, comprised of three 25-minute player slots and 15 minutes of open Q&A.
• Classes will take place online on Lessonface’s high performing video conference platform.
• Students will receive access to the recording of the class afterward.
• Join online from anywhere.
A traditional master class format, with an online twist to it. Meet Hadar and the class live in the Lessonface online classroom and learn by performing and receiving feedback directly from Hadar, and by watching your peers do the same. Also have your questions ready for the Q&A session in the end of each session.
Signed up already? Click here.