Zoom, the videoconferencing software used on Lessonface, is compatible with most devices in the market.
- • Native client applications for Android and iOS devices (iPad & iPhone)
- • Supports iPads with iOS 4.2 or abov
- • Support for all Android tablets with Froyo or above
- • Pre-installed on Motorola tablets
- • The following Linux distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, openSUSE, Oracle Linux, CentOS, RedHat, Fedora, Arch, Manjaro
You can download the Zoom version compatible with your device here: zoom.us/download
From your Lessonface Dashboard you can view your upcoming schedule, messages, contacts, and more.
Advanced Audio Settings on Zoom
Visit the page below to find the optimal settings in order to get the best audio in your Zoom meeting.