1. You may use the Lessonface.com ("Lessonface") logo (the "Logo") only in accordance with these terms. You may not use the Lessonface name or mark, or the Logo, in any manner unless expressly allowed herein or in the Lessonface terms and conditions.
2. We encourage you to use the Logo to indicate that you use the Lessonface online platform to offer and teach music lessons. Nevertheless, avoid using the Logo in a way that suggests that you are an agent, business associate, partner, or employee of LessonFace. Additionally, avoid using the Logo to indicate any sort of approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by Lessonface.
3. Don’t present the Logo in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
4. Don’t use the Logo in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Lessonface.
5. You may not present or feature the Logo on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
6. You must keep sufficient space around our Logo so that it appears clean and uncluttered.
7. You may not combine our Logo, or elements of our Logo, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
8. Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Logo.
9. You may not attempt to get rights in the Logo, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
10. We do not require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with our Logo.
11. All use of the Logos is subject to the Lessonface terms and policies, including any site terms and privacy policies.