Easy Flamenco for Beginning Guitarists

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor
Easy Flamenco for Beginning Guitarists

Students of Easy Flamenco, please share a short video (1 to 3 minutes) of your favorite piece (or part of a piece, if you'd rather) you've learned in class.   Can't wait to see the results of all your practicing and dedication : )

Easy Flamenco for Beginning Guitarists is a ten-session group class offered Jan 17 through March 21st, 2021 .  I've loved teaching it so will probably offer it again in the future.  Meanwhile,  visit my teaching profile or send me a private message for info on what group classes I'll be offering next (music theory and various flamenco guitar topics are my usual class subjects).  

Paul Coxon

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi Paul, terrific playing of Malagueña!  Thanks so much for being the first to share your video here.  Can't wait to see everyone else's videos : )

Leah

Paul Coxon

Hi Leah, I’m pleased the test worked. I’ll try and do a complete and better one over the next few days and one with me looking less ill! Cheers Paul 

Avin Rekhi

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

This is terrific playing of the Farruca, Avin!  Thanks so much for taking the time to record it and share it with us : )  

Keep up the great work!

Avin Rekhi

Thanks Leah. I have enjoyed the class and you approach to teaching. 

Wally Bloomfield
Wally Bloomfield

From my phone.   Will try more with the laptop if I can clean up the sound.

I loved this course!

Wally

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Your Solea sounds excellent!  Really nice playing and interpretation : ) 

Your phone actually makes a great recording - both sound and picture.  No need to re-record unless you want to. 

Thanks so much for sharing!

Leah

Julio
Julio

Great series Leah, thank you! Looking forward to the next session!!

Julio

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

Hi Julio, great playing of the Solea!  Thanks so much for recording and sharing it.   I'm really glad to see such great participation here, thanks to all for uploading these clips :)

Loading cart contents...
Load contents