Lessonface for Schools and Organizations
Lessonface is a great option for bringing high-quality music lessons and classes to your school, library, or community organization -- without the need for travel. Introduce students to bagpipes via an instructor in Scotland, tabla from a teacher in New Delhi, and blues from a teacher in Memphis, Tennessee.
--Alicia Mitchell, Principal of Austin Elementary School in Pecos, Texas, where Lessonface has been providing Suzuki violin lessons for 2017-2018 school year
Lessonface provides complete semester, year-long music programs, or one-time events, based on your needs. Programs could include:
- One-on-one lessons with your choice of instruments and topics, with great, highly qualified teachers
- Group classes with instructors and experts at the top of their fields in specialized and kid friendly topics, from beatboxing to ukulele
- Cultural experiences with musical experts all over the world
- Interactive sessions with successful performers to inspire and motivate young aspiring musicians
- Self-paced courses from our catalog
Lessonface is fully COPPA compliant and designed for safe and fun use for all ages.
Park that school bus and access world-class music education with Lessonface.
Contact Claire Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org to assemble a great music program that fits your needs.