Program ManagementYour Online Teaching Operations
Lessonface runs live online group classes, private lessons, and self-paced courses for schools, festivals, brands, and independent teachers.
Lessonface connects students with great teachers for live music, language, and arts learning online.
Lessonface is a Public Benefit Corporation that has been serving students and teachers since 2012. Lessonface capably handles live online class and lesson operations, including secure registration, payments, video conference session management, reminders, recordings, messaging, tech support and training for organizations, teachers and students.
The Lessonface Universe
Lessonface.com hosts a large and growing universe of curious learners of all ages. We facilitate group classes and private lessons for independent teachers and organizations.
Successful live online learning programs on Lessonface have included:
- 40 masterclasses with the MET Orchestra
- 100+ folk art classes with John C. Campbell Folk school, including studio arts, fiber arts, culinary arts, and more
- Kids' guitar classes with up to 400 students a session with Loog Guitars
Independent music and arts teachers can find more information here. If you are part of an organization interested in working with us, please reach out using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Live Online Teaching Made Easy
Lessonface provides infrastructure and handles logistics, including
- Signup page with your class description and scheduling details
- Simple and secure student registration, including COPPA compliance for kids
- Secure tuition payment via credit card or PayPal
- Payment to teachers via direct deposit or PayPal
- Zoom session management and fees, with teachers automatically set as hosts
- Email reminders for teachers and students
- Class recordings, with options for continuous recording or multiple short recordings
- Messaging interface for teacher-student connections and file attachments
- Classroom area for enrolled students and teacher to have asynchronous topical discussions
- Tech support and training for teachers and students
- Verified student reviews