Community and Marketing Manager
As a Marketing and Community Manager at Lessonface, your job will be focusing on the growth and health of the Lessonface user base. You will create scalable marketing programs and measure their impact through to student success. In addition to helping to conceptualize high-level strategy you will assist with customer service, site testing, and creating site content, helping us to develop and improve processes as we grow. There is a lot of room for growth and creating a lot of impact.
You should be a curious person, with a thirst for life-long learning, and believe in the importance of arts education. You should be driven, open to challenge, and detail-oriented. Enthusiasm for social media, an eye and ability for graphic design, and tech-savvy are big pluses.
Headquartered in the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Lessonface makes great music teachers more accessible to aspiring musicians all over the world. We have strong student engagement and an amazing music teacher roster, including several Grammy winners and successful performing musicians, as well as stellar professional music teachers all over the world.
Looking for a smart and creative community manager to grow with us and to help fuel our growth! To apply, along with your resume, send us a note describing what you would bring to the Lessonface community.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Good with people, whether in person, on video conference, over the phone, via chat, or on social media
• Patient, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, comfortable learning on-the-go, creative
• Enjoy starting and participating in online and offline conversation on musical topics
• Proven ability using online interfaces and basic computer technology. Ideally have experience using CMSes like Drupal, Joomla, or Wordpress
• High level of writing ability, including strong grasp of grammar
• Ability to act professionally in office environment
• Basic or greater knowledge of music theory
• Basic or greater ability with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Final Cut Pro
• Social campaigns
• Expanding our genre and instrument reach
• Email campaigns
• Forum moderation and engagement
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.