Terms Updates Summary of April 18, 2013
As of 4-18-2013, our website terms (the User Terms and Teacher Terms) have been clarified to cover the following:
1. The terms apply to any in-person lessons a teacher chooses to book through the site (for calendar/payment convenience).
2. Money back guarantee – if a student takes a lesson with us and is dissatisfied with the experience, we will stand by our service.
3. Promotional codes we may choose to give out may be teacher-specific.
4. Standard legal compliance language has been added to clarify that: (1) users outside the US are responsible for compliance with their local laws and (2) Teachers are responsible for income tax compliance concerning any payments received from Lessonface.
6. We have changed our direct deposit payment vendor from Chase to Bank of America.
If you would like a copy of our terms showing the changes we made, just contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send it to you.