Lampwork Potpourri

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lark Burger
Lampwork Potpourri

Such a great class with Terry Hale and Marjorie Langston.  It was a great skill-building opportunity and I learned a lot of new skills, and I loved the creativity exercise.  I'm still bubbling over with ideas from that.  I really liked the demonstration - studio time - sharing format; it gave us a chance to put what we learned into practice, then share with everyone and ask any questions that we had.  These two ladies are both excellent instructors, and it was a reallly fun class. 

Martha Y Fuerst

Potpourri Two was so much fun! Terry and Marjorie are the best instructors and, as always, had new and inspiring ideas to share in their demonstrations. In this class our creative energy was given a big boost. I am excited about continuing to use their ideas during my torch time away from class. It was enjoyable to see all the details of the demonstrations "up close" via cameras, to take notes, then try out our newly learned skills. There was opportunity for everyone to exchange ideas and suggestions with others in the class. I feel like I learned - and was able to try - so many new skills that it may bump up my abilities to a new level!    

Loading cart contents...
Load contents