Spring Recital

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Claire Cunningham
ModeratorInstructor
Spring Recital

We are planning for a spring recital here at Lessonface! We've helped individual teachers organize online recitals for their students in the past, but were thinking we'd try a more open recital format this time, and see if that would be appealing to folks!

I would love to hear from students and teachers of any immediate thoughts about aspects to an online recital that might make you want to participate, or not participate, so we can plan accordingly.

For instance, would you prefer for our recitals to be organized by teacher, instrument family, age, or be a random assortment of the Lessonfacers who can do a particular date and time?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, we're really excited about this.

You can sign up for the recital here.

Leah Kruszewski
ModeratorInstructor

This sounds great Claire!   My first instinct would be to organize it by date/availability and not by instrument/genre.  As a listener, I'd love to hear a recital of many different instruments and styles.  The variety would make it fun and interesting.  

Depending on how much interest there is from adult students, it might be appropriate to organize them separately.   I imagine it would be more comfortable for them to be sharing the 'stage' with peers they could relate to rather than school-age music students.  I would love to see some of my adult students take interest!!   I'll spread the word : )

Flavio Lira
ModeratorInstructor

That's great, I'll reach out to my students!

Loading cart contents...
Load contents