RUssian music story-joke

1 post / 0 new
Elijah Bogdanov
Instructor
RUssian music story-joke

Hey, guys! Check out my favorite story-joke, or like we call it anecdote! It's from the dark ages of Russia called the "90's". Jokes about the "'90s" mostly are with the participation of gangs called at the time "New Russians". The New Russians type of people characterize like rich socialized business people without education but very cynical.

1995...     3:30 a.m. ...    Restuarant closing. Waiters turning up chairs, cleaning the tables. Suddenly, the doors opening. And the hall filing by 10 men in black leather and women with furs very fast. One of those bulls reaching a waiter and saying: "C'mon, boy. Cover the tables, it must be the first class. Got it?"

The waiters: "I'm sorry, we are clo..."  

"Don't be. Just do it."

The waiter with down shoulders going to the kitchen. From the kitchen, you would be hearing "Why the f you didn't close the doors?!"

Anyway, the chef did scrab some food and cooked and they serving the tables. After half an hour some bull reaches the waiter and says:

" Our women are getting bored. Where is some music? Go"

"Well, I have a friend with jazz-band"

"Jazz-shmazz! I want some music now! Get this jazz here now!"

"ok" THe waiter going to the bar and calling his friend. 

On the phone, he hearing: "Vanya! 4 a.m.!  Are you out of your mind?"

"Vasya, c'mon, help me out. while I'm still alive"

"fine"

Jazz-band arrived. First half an hour they tunning. Then they started with a jam for about 20 minutes. The audience has no response. They played Monk, Hankock and decided to switch to a simple - Corea. One of those bulls is reaching slowly ( by the time, he had this stupid drunk smile and his Russian heart get warm and kind), and he put the hand on the pianist's shoulder and says " So, guys, huh... you can't get the hang of this, huh? it's ok. it happens"

Loading cart contents...
Load contents